Date: 27 October 2021
Time: 11:00 – 12:00 CET
The Cool Up team presented their approach to sustainable cooling at the MOP33 of the Montreal Protocol in a side event on 27 October entitled Cool Up’s holistic approach to the sustainable cooling transition. This panel of Cool Up experts addressed global efforts in the sustainable cooling space and how the Cool Up programme aims to upscale sustainable cooling. They provided an overview of sustainable cooling applications employing natural refrigerants and their role in reducing the overall electricity demand and reducing environmental impacts.
The panel dove deeper into technical and energy efficiency-related aspects of sustainable cooling. A case study from Egypt facilitated the implementation-oriented discussion and was followed by a live Q&A session with the audience.
- Ms. Elisabeth Munzert, Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, and Nuclear Safety (BMU)
- Mr. Maksim Surkov, United Nations Development Programme
- Ms. Barbara Gschrey, Öko-Recherche
- Mr. Markus Offermann, Guidehouse
- Dr. Mohamed Salheen, Integrated Development Group
Cool Up Programme Manager Dr. Nesen Surmeli-Anac of Guidehouse moderated the event.
This event is open to the public – feel free to share this event in your network.
For further information, contact us at email@example.com.