As defined by the European Union´s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as by other data protection laws nationally applicable in the EU Member States or other regulations related to data protection, the Controller is:
Data Protection Officer:
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted regarding any questions related to this data protection policy/notice/statement:
3521 AZ Utrecht
Extent of personal data collection and processing
What data do we collect?
Guidehouse Germany GmbH collects the following data when you register for our newsletter:
- Full name
- Email address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Guidehouse Germany GmbH with the data. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register for our newsletter.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with Cool Up programme-related news and updates
- Capture website statistics via Google Analytics
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functional cookies: Guidehouse Germany GmbH uses these cookies to ensure the performance of the site and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and your location. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used. Guidehouse Germany GmbH does not have to ask for permission to use these cookies.
- Statistics cookies: Guidehouse Germany GmbH uses these cookies to understand how visitors use the Cool Up programme website, which pages are visited the most, and which keywords were used to search. This enables us to improve the website. Our web statistics are encrypted and processed anonymously. This means that personal data is not collected with these cookies.
- Marketing cookies and third-party requests: Guidehouse Germany GmbH uses marketing cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. The Cool Up programme’s website contains elements maps and videos that are embedded as third-party content. These third parties can send cookies and requests along with this content, including marketing cookies and third-party requests. These are not loaded until you accept the cookies.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies. The above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us